Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, July 16, 2014

BUGABOO STAMPS : CHRISTMAS IN JULY : DAY 5

Welcome to day 5 of our Christmas in July event at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week!

Today is traditionally "HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY' so today's challenge is

BINGO AND MAKE IT FUNNY

This is the Bingo card:


and this is my funny card:


The image featured in my card is Pin up Guy - Present and today he is  paying "Santa" with his tight jeans and shiny bow tie!


To create my card I used the following:

white cs base
red cs mat
Christmas ornament DP
gold coloured gems

The sentiment was created in MS Word and merged into the scene before printing.

Click here to link to the week's challenges.

Thanks for joning me here today!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE - what a man! Nice creation Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your fab card at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great image and sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!